BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

KELLY ROWLAND COVERS VIBE MAGAZINE!



Kelly Rowland is on full promotional mode for her third solo album "Here I Am" in the VIBE juice edition August/September issue the singer talks about her music career and changes she has made including firing long time manager Mathew Knowles...

"I did, but I also felt like, 'Oh my God, what have I done?!' I stayed in the house for two days. I was sad. It was like a funeral. I had to deaden that situation in order to start fresh. That’s a very long time to have the same manager and the same label."

And about being compared to Beyonce all the time...

"...I said in an interview recently, 'You know, if you guys would be a little bit more intelligent and ask me about myself we’ll have a much better interview.' You can’t want a story from me and keep asking me about the past."

0 comments: